· Bush rambling about America's giant heart coming to get Iraq.
· Darrell as Clinton, of course.
· Clinton explaining what Bush is trying to say.
· Clinton flirting with the female reporter.
· It was weird seeing someone play Bush Sr. on SNL other than Dana Carvey, but Fred's impression was pretty accurate and the make-up was really convincing.
[MONOLOGUE] Topher Grace takes questions from the audience
· The first audience member talking about rumors on the internet about Ben Affleck giving Jennifer Garner syphilis, which is why she had to drop out of hosting tonight.
· Topher explaining why he doesn't use the name Chris.
· JB Smoove is always funny as the audience member Terrell.
· A few of the questions were weak.
[SKETCH] Trucker Talk
· Skeeter! I always like when Darrell appears as this character and he had a lot of funny lines here.
· The trucks crashing into Fred's house at the end.
· They could've done a funnier sketch parodying the Brad/Jen break-up and this really didn't deserve to be the first sketch of the night.
· Did anyone notice that at one point, Darrell accidentally read Topher's line off the cue card? That's a pretty bad mistake for someone who's supposed to be a 10-year veteran of SNL.
[NEXT WEEK] January 22, 2005: Paul Giamatti
· I'm really surprised he hosting since he's not really that well-known, but SNL seems to get one host like that every season. I like most of the movies he's been in and I can see him being a very funny host.
[SKETCH] No Working on MLK Day
· Kenan and Finesse showing that they know nothing about what MLK day is about.
· Horatio saying he's not working on Cesar Chavez day.
· Kenan and Finesse wanting to go to the strip club at the end.
[SKETCH] CBS Evening Fraudulent Document Update
· Darrell's Dan Rather impression.
· Several funny lines.
· The bikini inspector part.
· Andy Rooney being the one who issued the bikini inspector license.
· Dragged during a few parts here and there and this wasn't nearly as funny as all the other classic Dan Rather sketches.
[SKETCH] Dot the old prostitute
· Rachel was hilarious as the old prostitute and Topher's straight man reactions were very funny as well.
· Did anyone notice that Will's name was "Thew"? Obviously a reference to the monologue.