- Adrien was kind of disappointing as the host. At least he seemed enthusiastic and into it, but he overdid it a lot and talked in over-exaggerated accents for almost every sketch.
- Overdoing the commercial interruptions in American Idol.
- Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet.
- Self-involved date.
- Fred’s Gabe character not being as funny as last time.
- The commercials during Saddam & Osama.
- Rachel Dratch as woman: “Damn you, match.com!”
- Darrell Hammond as Regis: “Gelman, would you cut your arm off to escape being trapped?” Chris Kattan as Gelman: “I haven’t yet, Reege…”
- Tina Fey: “Police in Italy have arrested a priest who regularly visited a brothel, and hired hookers to dress up like nuns. A spokesman for the Vatican described the priest’s behavior as: progress.”
- Jimmy Fallon: “In London this summer, Microsoft will introduce the “iLoo”, the world’s first public toilet with internet access. So go inside, log in, and log out.”
- Jimmy Fallon: “More than 100 men and women gathered in San Francisco this past weekend to participate in the city’s 2nd annual public Masturbate-a-Thon. Even though a lot of people showed up, I heard it was ‘whacked’.”
- Tina Fey: “It was reported that at the Kentucky Derby last weekend, Carson Daly spent nearly $1000 on lap-dances at a local strip club, which isn’t really that much money when you consider how expensive Chippendales is.”
- Horatio Sanz as Elton John: “Hello, Jimmy. You look good enough to eat.”
- Tracy Morgan as A.J.: “I’m getting married next month and I need to know how to do my spotlight dance. Adrien Brody as Gregorio: “Is your wife going to join us?” Tracy Morgan as A.J.: “No, I ain’t met her yet. She’s arriving from the Philippines on Tuesday.”
- Adrien Brody as Gregorio: “A.J., how do you feel?” Tracy Morgan as A.J.: “I feel like I might shake a fart loose.”