- Weekend Update. Take the Gollum segment out, and we have probably the first Update of the season (other than the Superbowl special) that's up to the level of the best Updates from the last 2 seasons.
- Fred in Seduction Class.
- Versace Oscar Fashion Preview.
- Gollum on Weekend Update.
- Salma's voice in Seduction Class.
- Vote Frida ads.
- Jimmy beating up Forte in the box.
- Will Forte as reporter Kevin Miller: "Kevin Miller, online masturbator dating service. Do you believe that there is someone out there for everyone, and if so, is there a match for a man like Saddam Hussein?" Chris Parnell as George W. Bush: "Kevin, I believe there is a match for everyone. However, until Saddam Hussein learns to be honest with himself, he will never have a successful relationship."
- Horatio Sanz as chubby guy from Ain't it Cool News: "I have a serious question. How kick-ass is the new Matrix trailer?" Chris Parnell as George W. Bush: "It is the opinion of this administration that it is totally kick-ass."
- Jimmy Fallon as Patrick Fitzwilliam: "There's a bloody viper wrapped around the jukebox. He keeps playing "Crocodile Rock", I can't take it anymore!"
- Salma Hayek as Rosa: "'Can't hold our liquor'?! Hey, I'm Mexican - I piss lighter fluid."
- Tina Fey: "In protest to France's opposition to a U.S. war in Iraq, the U.S. congress' cafeteria has changed French Fries and French Toast to Freedom Fries and Freedom Toast. Afterwards, the congressmen were so pleased with themselves, they all started Freedom Kissing each other."
- Horatio Sanz as Vasquez: "Why don't you come back to my place and make some macaroni and cheeses? Then we can watch Cartoon Network, and you can rub my feets."
Jimmy, Horatio, and Fred were the main castmembers of the night. After being used a lot last week, Darrell goes back to suffering from Hartman-and-Nealon-Syndrome (i.e. long-time veterans not having anything left to do in their last season). Parnell YET AGAIN had more voice-overs than actual appearances. I keep pointing this out because although he indeed has a great and unique announcer's voice, he's an even better performer and should have much more appearances than voice-overs. If you do a count of all his sketches from this season so far, I bet half of them are only voice-overs. And this is the first in a long time where Maya had this little amount of sketches in an episode.
Also, there was a How Do You Say Ah Yes Show sketch shown in the pre-show promo (with Fred added in as a band member with Jimmy and Darrell). I never liked that sketch before, so I'm glad it got cut.
And that's all for now. Thanks for reading. ADIOS.